Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Mistery Of Dreaming

What do you know about your dreams ?There always been a controversy about the dreams. We have a proximally of 150,000 dreams when we got to the age of 70 and a proximally of 1680 of them are nightmares. Most of the dreams we have are associated with the things that happened in our regular life. If the dreams that we normally have got some type of meaning is inconclusive. There are many theories. Some experts said that the dreams we have are caused by the stress in our life. But. in the contrary “The Father of psychology”, Sigmund Freud, have another theory that said that the dreams we have are desires and things we want in life. He also says that inside of the dreams we have symbols insides that represents universal meanings. Not everyone knows but, we always have dreams either we remember them or not. If we do not remember them is because we sleep pretty well but if you remembered your dream is because you did not sleep satisfactorily and you woke up in the middle of an important phase in your dream called REM (rapid eye movement).

For example I was really stressful because I was about to take a test and it was really difficult, I had a hard time trying to learn all the concepts. I went to bed with all of the stress and I had a dream that I was at the classroom I took the test and my mind was on blank. There are times that we have dreams and we don’t know why that appears in our brains and there is not an specific or a real study that can explain why that strange things happened. I know that we all wish that there was a method or a certain explanation to our dreams but, sadly there isn’t one. There can be many reasons explaining our dreams but it will always be a mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment